Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Island Family

OK, I've done it. I've just finished one of the first of  many "to do's" on the 2013 List and have finally set up the bakery blog. It's dead simple as I've had enough of tinkering around with flipping blog settings and whatnot, so it will be gussied up in time. For the moment then, here it is ...'Island Family' (click here for link).

The plan is to have daily updates with lots of ideas for food, fun and anything else that is currently taking up space in my over-active brain or on the menu.

The other idea is to start migrating readers (now over a 1000 ) on to Island Family, which is meant to be shared and promoted (please feel free!) and then to password this blog for privacy reasons. I've always felt a bit ambivalent about this blog being open (as I've often alluded too) so once Island Family is up & running properly, I'll give everyone lots of notice and then make the changes. I'm also not a great fan of mixing things up and am increasingly becoming averse to Happy-Christmas-Buy-My-Jewellery-type blogs  and so would like to keep things separate for all our sakes.

This is not the 'baby' of which I had spoken of earlier. That new arrival - like most first babies, seems to be  taking it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment